Saturday, January 17, 2009

November, 8th 2008

First of all, Thank you so much for all who have been praying for us and showing us so much encouragement in so many ways. We are are doing well and my physical healing is making good progress. I am excited to be back at work sharing God's love with University students at SFU and across Canada.

While I still cant talk to much about what happened on November 8th because of the ongoing police investigation (Not that we are suspects, I just don't want to say anything I shouldn't and jeopardize the investigation in any way) I thought I should at least post a few links to most accurate news stories. After reading all kinds of reports from various newspapers, news reports and blogs etc, there weren't any that got the story 100% right. But there are some that are more accurate than others. So here are links to the most accurate.

The Globe and Mail:


Canadian Christianity



I will post more soon,

God Bless,

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home