Friday, October 17, 2008

More Changed Lives continued...

Here is another encouraging story about what God is doing in the hearts and minds of Canadian University students...

From Brad at Concordia U: This year, we gave away about 1000 Real Life Kits! As always, we pray for the chance to meet up with each student who received a kit and witness God drawing them to Himself. However, with many of these students, we never hear from them again. Which is what makes this email I just got all the more encouraging:

“My name is Yasmina and I am a third year student at Concordia U. in Montreal. Although I do not know the young women’s name, I want to thank her and your team for handing me a small booklet called “Knowing Jesus Personally” three years ago. It took me three years to finally read it. I had even rudely asked you the first year to stop sending me emails. But God didn’t give up on me and has been persistent in helping me know Him. Over the last year, I truly committed my life to Him. I find myself quoting from the materials your team gave me, as it has answered the most important questions I have had along the years. I would love to get more copies of these booklets in French and English to share them with others!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home